Your pet's home away from home.
*Please note that there is construction near our facility. This has affected our walking and exercise areas during a portion of the day. Please call us at (940) 891-0611 to discuss how this may affect your next stay.
Located in Denton, Southridge Animal Hospital offers cat and dog boarding for our current patients. While you're away, you'll enjoy peace of mind knowing they are in the experienced hands of our veterinary team.
At Southridge Animal Hospital, we know the importance of finding the perfect boarding facility. We are dedicated to making your pet's vacation as comfortable and satisfying as possible and we promise to take care of your furry friend as if they were our own.
Our boarders enjoy these amenities during their stay:
- Clean, spacious cages and runs
- Outdoor leash walks
- A comfortable atmosphere
- Fresh bedding and daily housekeeping
- Individualized care
- Daily observations
- Veterinary medical care (if needed)
To make your pet's stay as comfortable as possible, feel free to send them with their favorite treats, toys, or bedding.
Our Boarding Requirements
Our boarding requirement are as follows:
- Dogs must be current on their distemper, rabies, Bordetella, and parvovirus vaccines
- Cats must be current on their distemper (FVRCP) and rabies vaccines
- All boarders must provide proof that they are free from parasites – internal or external
Please fax your pet's medical records to us at (940) 891-0420 or email email@example.com prior to their stay.