At Southridge Animal Hospital, we are known for serving our patients and clients with compassion, empathy and integrity. We are always looking for dedicated and enthusiastic individuals who are eager to help us continue providing the best care and service to our patients and clients.
If you believe your values match those of our practice and you would like to be part of an outstanding team, we would like to hear from you. For inquiries regarding employment at Southridge Animal Hospital, please contact:
Southridge Animal Hospital is looking to welcome an enthusiastic full-time Receptionist to our front desk team.
Our Receptionists represent the voice of our practice, which is integral in our community relations. Supporting our clients and patients with compassionate customer service is our foundation.
Southridge Animal Hospital is a three doctor small animal and exotic practice with an established client base that continues to grow. We promote an atmosphere of learning and laughter while committing to genuinely engaging with our clients and patients. We believe the fulfillment and reward of working in veterinary medicine cannot be compared to any other field. And the tenured staffing of our practice speaks volumes to that point.
Daily expectations include:
- Fielding multiple avenues of communication (in-person, phone lines, texting platform, and emails)
- Scheduling appointments with regard to balancing Doctor caseload and client satisfaction
- Maintaining composure and empathy in all client interactions
- Processing variable forms of payment and negotiating financial conversations with clients
- Ensuring a clean and welcoming environment for clients
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to collaborate with team members
- Superior organizational skills
- Polished communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional computer skills
- Previous experience in service and/or administrative work
This is a full-time position with a flexible schedule and rotating Saturday shifts are required.
This is a great opportunity to start or build your career in the veterinary field!
We take employee wellbeing seriously and offer competitive compensation, medical benefits (including health, dental and vision), 401(k), training, a family-friendly atmosphere, and more.
We look forward to hearing from you! Email your resume to:
Erin Durham, Hospital Manager